Available in a 20 count box.
USES Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Ingredient / Purpose
- Box: Menthol 2.5 mg / Oral anesthetic
caramel color, corn syrup, flavors, sodium acetate, soybean oil, sucrose, water
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Repeat as necessary every 2 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- do not use if clear outer wrap is opened or missing
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children